Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Book for Ed!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelica Speleers
Fondatrice
Fondatrice
Angelica Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Localisation - Country : Swiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Project Book for Ed! Empty
PostSubject: Project Book for Ed!   Project Book for Ed! EmptyMon 22 Jan - 22:14

With the exit of the film “Eragon”, the birthday of ED on December 21, Christmas and the new-year which arrives, I decided to make a project of book.
A book where this will find letters of fans, poems and fanarts (drawings) made by you the fans.
I would buy a virgin book where will then be stuck your writings where creations. Once the finished book, I would send it to the address I have and, until now, ED answered some people.

During 1 month you can send them to me. Some small things:

- You must write your English letter… ED surely does not understand French
- That goes from is, your English poems also must-to be

If you do not practise English well, join us over the forum. Indeed, some members speak a little English or others are quite simply English and can you help. I will open a section which will be devoted to the book.
You also surely can, I am sure, to ask of the assistance to your professors or the friends.

So that it is something of pleasant to read and look at, I does not take the writings who are done on a data-processing program. You must write with the hand, after you can to me scanner your letter, poem or fanart. You have also the solution if you do not have a scanner, to send them by mail. It is enough for you to contact to me with the address of the site: edspeleersfrance@yahoo.fr by me specifying that you wish to send to me by mail. Then i would give you my address

Your letters and poems can be to decorate a little if you wish it… You are free: a small framework, a flower, in short: Let your imagination make. You can also write a letter, a poem and to make a drawing, all will be taken, it does not have there limit. On the other hand, it will be a drawing, poem and letter by fan. Each letter or poem should not exceed the format of a A4 page. Indeed, once the finished project, I would stick your creations in the book.

You are authorized to write what you wish in your letter and poem. However, some small things which I do not accept:

- Allusions to his girl friend
- Sexual allusions
- Be a minimum posed in what you write

Once you finished your creations, you can send them to me by e-mail to edspeleersfrance@yahoo.fr

If you have questions, suggestions or need for assistance, I invite you to join us on the forum “Project Book ED”

I would give you news of advance regularly: a number of letters, poems and fanarts received, the book chosen, ect…

Finally I concluded by saying to you that this project is completely free and thus you do not have anything to pay to take part in it.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicasworld.livejournal.com
Larxene
Staff Forum
Staff Forum
Larxene

Female
Number of posts : 115
Localisation - Country : England
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Project Book for Ed!   Project Book for Ed! EmptyTue 30 Jan - 12:41

If people are having problems with English, I can help them.
Back to top Go down
http://speleersnet.broken-faith.net
Nikki

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Project Book Edward   Project Book for Ed! EmptyThu 1 Feb - 16:50

Hi, i'm brazilian, and i know how to speak english.
I just wanna know, how can i help you to write this Book.
Back to top Go down
Larxene
Staff Forum
Staff Forum
Larxene

Female
Number of posts : 115
Localisation - Country : England
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Project Book for Ed!   Project Book for Ed! EmptyTue 6 Feb - 12:44

Basically, write a letter, a poem, draw a picture etc and scan it into your computer. Then send it to Angelica and she'll put it in the book!

^^
Back to top Go down
http://speleersnet.broken-faith.net
agertlam
Hystérico fans
Hystérico fans
agertlam

Female
Number of posts : 865
Localisation - Country : A Forks, enlacée par ses bras froids...
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Project Book for Ed!   Project Book for Ed! EmptyTue 6 Feb - 20:14

Okay ! Iwant to do something but I have no idea !^^
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Speleers
Mrs_Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 2
Localisation - Country : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Project Book for Ed!   Project Book for Ed! EmptySun 18 Feb - 19:43

Hi,
Till when can i send my letters to edspeleersfrance@yahoo.fr ??
Back to top Go down
Angelica Speleers
Fondatrice
Fondatrice
Angelica Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Localisation - Country : Swiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Project Book for Ed!   Project Book for Ed! EmptySun 18 Feb - 20:48

Mrs_Speleers wrote:
Hi,
Till when can i send my letters to edspeleersfrance@yahoo.fr ??

Hello!

Yes it's this adress mail for the project book if you have a scaner. Or by the post office (if you want my real adress, send me an e-mail at edspeleersfrance@yahoo.fr Project Book for Ed! 0092
Back to top Go down
http://angelicasworld.livejournal.com
Mrs_Speleers
Mrs_Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 2
Localisation - Country : Belgium
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Project Book for Ed!   Project Book for Ed! EmptyMon 19 Feb - 13:33

Till when can i sed them?
Till 22th Februari?
Or till 1st March?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Book for Ed!   Project Book for Ed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Book for Ed!
Page 1 of 1