Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General articles about Echo Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelica Speleers
Fondatrice
Fondatrice
Angelica Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Localisation - Country : Swiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

General articles about Echo Beach Empty
PostSubject: General articles about Echo Beach   General articles about Echo Beach EmptyThu 22 Nov - 1:32

Post here general articles that can be found on Echo Beach, which is articles Echo Beach speaking as Ed (or so) is in the interview in the forum Very Happy

"Here is a first look at the cast of ITV's new and unique soap concept, Echo Beach.

Created by Tony Jordan, Echo Beach follows the lives of ex-lovers Daniel Marrack (Jason Donovan) and Susan Penwarden (Martine McCutcheon) and is set in the fictional coastal town of Polnarren in Cornwall. The show also follows the trials and tribulations of the town's youngsters.

Sister show Moving Wallpaper will provide a comedic behind-the-scenes look at the 'making of' Echo Beach from the viewpoint of fictional producer Jonathan Pope (Ben Miller).

Christian Cook – who plays Echo Beach's Brae Marrack – told Digital Spy: "I've had a wicked time. Everyone's cool and has something to share and bring to the table. Ed (Speleers) is a really good mate now. And Hannah (Lederer-Alton) was unbelievable. It's her first job and she’s come on so well. The camera just loves her.

"Also, quite bizarrely, I'd just finished working on Robin Hood after taking over from Jonathan (Readwin) who had to go and work on Equus and when I turned up for rehearsals for Echo Beach, there he was!”

A show insider added: "The kids of Echo Beach make the cast of The OC look more like the Munsters. Come next year they'll be household names amongst Britain’s teens. The guys are definite pin-up material and the girls will be fashion icons by the second episode.

"Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson, Chad Michael Murray, Adam Brody, Joshua Jackson and Hayden Pannatierre are making way for the Brits next year. There’s a new show in town with sharper stories and sexier stars!"

Both 12-part series are to premiere in the New Year."
Back to top Go down
http://angelicasworld.livejournal.com
Matheya
Fan interressé(e)
Fan interressé(e)
Matheya

Female
Number of posts : 73
Localisation - Country : Alagaesia
Registration date : 2007-06-02

General articles about Echo Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: General articles about Echo Beach   General articles about Echo Beach EmptySat 8 Dec - 18:27

Wow, I knew that the show will be great! I can't wait to see it! And I can't wait to see Ed! Any show with Ed is amaising, lol... Wink I'm just sad that there's nothing more about ED in the article... Sad but it's ok, thanks for posting Angie! Smile
Back to top Go down

General articles about Echo Beach
Page 1 of 1