Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News February 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

News February 2008 Empty
PostSubject: News February 2008   News February 2008 EmptyWed 13 Feb - 1:35

New Design Valentine Day

In this beginning of February, a new design take place little by little, a Valentine Day special design. It will stay for only 3-4 weeks, don't worry men at all. Laughing
This version is my work, hé yes I decide then myself to try to make to you by myself a version, I well know that my level isn't as much as Ptibscuit, Maëlle or Elianna, I make my best. But then, logos of T-d-T stay in news... Yes I'm too a creator of theme on T-d-T. Very Happy
Ranks have a little changed, they are always Maëlle's, but she gently accepted to put them in white colour. Very Happy
Don't hesitate to comment it.

New Site's Design

Here then is the new site's version who arrive ! An Echo Beach special version in a new style who wants to be more *pro*. Little sections in right site menus and left as well and over it have been addited too.
Don't hesitate then to give your opinion here, on the guestbook or in comments of news.

Original message from Angelica
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net
Angelica Speleers
Fondatrice
Fondatrice
Angelica Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Localisation - Country : Swiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

News February 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News February 2008   News February 2008 EmptyFri 15 Feb - 0:11

New Site's Design

Here then is the new site's version who arrive ! An Echo Beach special version in a new style who wants to be more *pro*. Little sections in right site menus and left as well and over it have been addited too.
Don't hesitate then to give your opinion here, on the guestbook or in comments of news.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicasworld.livejournal.com

News February 2008
Page 1 of 1