Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ESF Exclusivity - Edward aswer to eragn2008's questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

ESF Exclusivity - Edward aswer to eragn2008's questions Empty
PostSubject: ESF Exclusivity - Edward aswer to eragn2008's questions   ESF Exclusivity - Edward aswer to eragn2008's questions EmptyThu 20 Mar - 2:49

Original message from Angelica

Here is at least the surprise we have talked about in last time, an exclusivity that we have successfully have because of the patience and time. Eragon2008 have yes since few months professonnal contacts and one, the same who gave us the real date of Edward's birthday there are few days ago. For people who transmits the questionnaire to Ed been quiet and not harassed with questions from fans, one time again we won't say to you who he is, just know he is one of the most sure contact as possible. Those peoples then transmited to Ed the Eragon2008's questionnaire and Edward had answer to us from himself by mail adding a little personnal word for Eragon2008 that we're not going to publish.

This questionnaire contains an ESF copyright, it contains one under and another one on background, I suggest you then if you take those questions to credit us, one time again it's our work and it should be respected as well like it has to be.

I thanks again very much my co-webmiss Eragon2008 for this questionnaire (Hope one day to have the opportunity to ask my own questions), people who we took contact with and also Edward who have been really very nice to answer questions. Take pleasure to discover these question-answe.

ESF Exclusivity - Edward aswer to eragn2008's questions EdquestionUKexcluesf
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

ESF Exclusivity - Edward aswer to eragn2008's questions Empty
PostSubject: Oops ! Oops ! Oops !   ESF Exclusivity - Edward aswer to eragn2008's questions EmptyMon 24 Mar - 12:42

Really sorry, but I saw that I made mistake on the graphic Embarassed
I tink I was sleepy these time Surprised
Angie will put another one, correct and veriied this time Wink
Apologize again for mistakes ESF Exclusivity - Edward aswer to eragn2008's questions 009
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net

ESF Exclusivity - Edward aswer to eragn2008's questions
Page 1 of 1