Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eldest will be adapted!

Go down 
+3
Jewels
Salama
Angelica Speleers
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelica Speleers
Fondatrice
Fondatrice
Angelica Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Localisation - Country : Swiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Eldest will be adapted! Empty
PostSubject: Eldest will be adapted!   Eldest will be adapted! EmptyFri 2 Mar - 2:57

It is almost on to 90% that the film will be adapted. Fox is under discussion with C.Paolini and S.Fangmeier.
C.P required has what Eldest is nevertheless adapted and it will be implied more in this second film than for the first.
They go tried to make some things which more the fans of the trilogy will like.
CP and Fangmeier try to convince Fox who the film must be longer but Fox is not sour… Hé yes which says long = money moreover and if the second fact like the first…

I know also other small things but my source does not want that I say too much of it.
But will know that it is almost on and that you will not find this information on no other sites for the moment considering Fox should make his advertisement official that in a few days
Back to top Go down
http://angelicasworld.livejournal.com
Salama
Fan interressé(e)
Fan interressé(e)
Salama

Number of posts : 92
Localisation - Country : On the Moon
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Eldest will be adapted!   Eldest will be adapted! EmptyMon 9 Apr - 7:44

I hope that the Eldest will be better than the first one....I want to see more caracter
Back to top Go down
Jewels
Staff Forum
Staff Forum
Jewels

Female
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Eldest will be adapted!   Eldest will be adapted! EmptyThu 19 Apr - 19:34

Just one thing to say: Alleluia cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kisa02
Violet
Violet

Female
Number of posts : 18
Localisation - Country : Australia, WA, Perth
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Eldest will be adapted!   Eldest will be adapted! EmptySat 21 Apr - 2:18

Angelica Speleers wrote:
It is almost on to 90% that the film will be adapted. Fox is under discussion with C.Paolini and S.Fangmeier.
C.P required has what Eldest is nevertheless adapted and it will be implied more in this second film than for the first.
They go tried to make some things which more the fans of the trilogy will like.
CP and Fangmeier try to convince Fox who the film must be longer but Fox is not sour… Hé yes which says long = money moreover and if the second fact like the first…

I know also other small things but my source does not want that I say too much of it.
But will know that it is almost on and that you will not find this information on no other sites for the moment considering Fox should make his advertisement official that in a few days

Good to hear
I liked the first film but i do hope the 2nd on has more from the book.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JessieSimone1
Matheya
Fan interressé(e)
Fan interressé(e)
Matheya

Female
Number of posts : 73
Localisation - Country : Alagaesia
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Eldest will be adapted!   Eldest will be adapted! EmptyMon 4 Jun - 0:37

Yes, I've heared that Ed's working on some film projects. At the second I read that I was almost quite sure that it is Eldest, and maybe some other film projects too, since it was said projects! cheers Eldest will be adapted! 0013 Eldest will be adapted! 003 Eldest will be adapted! 005 Eldest will be adapted! 006 Eldest will be adapted! 008
Back to top Go down
arya54
Oh tiens une nouvelle folle
Oh tiens une nouvelle folle
arya54

Female
Number of posts : 345
Localisation - Country : France - Lorraine
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Eldest will be adapted!   Eldest will be adapted! EmptyMon 4 Jun - 19:52

Jewels wrote:
Just one thing to say: Alleluia cheers
I totally agree with you!
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: I hope Ed will be Eragon   Eldest will be adapted! EmptyTue 11 Sep - 0:24

I hope so Ed will ba Eragon again, I know he signed for too others films but I don't know if he'll really be in Eldest so.

I HOPE SO lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldest will be adapted!   Eldest will be adapted! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eldest will be adapted!
Page 1 of 1