Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sanya & Eragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Sanya & Eragon Empty
PostSubject: Sanya & Eragon   Sanya & Eragon EmptyFri 5 Oct - 15:27

I made a fan fiction in frensh and I tried to translate in english.
it's not perfect but I think you will understand.

Chapter 1
MEETING

Eragon walked on Aberon streets. He just came back from Ellesméra. Nasuada’s demand came to him few days before. She liked to talk to him a project she made in place with the Orrin’s support. The informations who came to them were not flesh out, but they became serious. Galbatorix’s troops always grew up and all animals who could be requisitioned were.
It was a beautiful day. The sun shinned high in the great city’s sky. No clouds came to darken a pastel blue sky, so clear blue that it was nearly white.
There wasn’t so many people in the streets. The heat wasn’t too intense to cloister everyone inthe house’s coolness.
Rumours got at the good pace. People didn’t dare to leave our house’s shelter. Onsy some braves walked in the street, but sped visiblely up do not stay too long time outside. The fear lined on the face’s lines. Scarces soldiers who walked in packed group were more and more rares.
But for perhaps this time, this man’s arrival who walked in light steps made to run away. Be that as it, No one bring near him so and one of the busys keeped out of him do not cross his way.
Sanya were an elegant young girl, with princess’s grace, and espacely beauty. She had short brown hair, on a thin face, prominent lighty cheekbones and a pearly skin. She weren’t so tall aswell, but she were rather thin and slim. She wore moreover conscious clothes. She didn’t want to look like so poor, but didn’t want to show a status she refused to wear also. She did simply want to stay feminine and nice to see. She were before all a woman who did want to be attractive for her customers, even if she didn’t look for comfort from this kind of men. This young woman were in fact rather sought-after.
Her azure look always escape many men’s look from here, or passing through, who tried to court her where they passed through her tavern she ran. She didn”t find them attractive. She did know almost them all. She had never find in them the character trait she really looked for in the one who were able to suit. And she didn’t want to become infatuated with a soldier or a drunkard who comed to hangt around here to court her or to find some comfort in other women from the city.
The « White Stag » was the name of this établishment. It was all built in wood. The smel was so present here. Many tables, they were in wood too, had pride of place in a hall with poor decoration. Some rudimentary provisions peints and festive’s meal décorated walls entirely empty of tapestry. The place was in this way more warm. A fireplace standed in the bottom of the hall, in the middle of a wall decorated with a huge stag’s head and two great crossed forks. Stairs, on the left, after entrance, climbed to the unique floor of the etablishment. There were some rooms for travelers. There were unoccupied. There didn’t used to anyone since long time ago, but Sanya continued to clean them in the event of a any and next using.
Sanya evoided then to look at men or young boys not to suffer from this standing harassment fron the male sex. She didn’t wish to strike up a frienshiep with anyone now. She saw yet around her others young women flirt or to be court to finally get engaged or mary. But she don’t. She wanted to wait for the man she thought all other that the one who came in her tavern. She wanted to be free to choose the one who were in favour with her. Having no parents to guide her, she did like this trust in is own instinct who fooled almost never her.
Her instinct, this timecette, don’t be a great help for her. Not face of to her heart who spoke for her. The young man who came caught her eyes, without she could really explain it. He looked really like different. He didn’t behave just like the other men. He looked from high tradition – It could have a look at his clothes – and he stand straight and proud. He really were stylish. Sanya look at his beautiful clothes. She told to herself that she never could have those clothes as well.
He looked like young. He had a smooth skin and who looked like silk. He had a thin and pur face, just like a children’s. He really didn’t look like the other boys or other men Sanya did meet also. He looked like tall. He had a good build too. He wear magnificent curvly dishevelled hair and a intense look, deep, the one who read in you, the one you feel and you can’t conceal anything.
The boy got closer gently. Sanya’s heart flutteredispite of her. What appened with her ? She had never felt this feeling, before. She didn’t control her heart anymore who beat faster again when the young man came closer of her. She contained as she could her words to not let her go out any emotion :
- Gretting, stanger, she said, her voice slightly quavering.
- Greeting, he anwered.
Ours two looks crossed and the young girl felt her to redden. She looked down, embarrassed. The yyoung man felt this embarrassement and pick up her face with his fingerstips saying :
- Did I hurt you ?
- No… no ! Excuse me, I didn’t have react like this, I’m so sorry.
She dared to look up her eyes at him, but her sheeks were brurning again. She contained herself with many difficulty. His look was disconcerting. He looked in her eyes and continued :
- You call me stranger ! Are coming you recently ?
- Yes. I’m from Gil’ead where I escaped Empire arrival and its spiteful soldiers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

Sanya & Eragon Empty
PostSubject: Sanya & Eragon   Sanya & Eragon EmptySun 7 Oct - 16:49

The young woman clenched her fists thinking at those cowardly soldiers who had massacred all her familly who then had refused to give in to exigences of those one. She did hidden from them in a tiny room and had them saw to do and do nothing to react. She had also wandered in the street, looking at corpes scarttered all over the place. She had also around dozen of years. A trader be passing through here had taked in the youn girl who had been hanggled to wind up in this tavern, taked in by a man not very brave, but generous.
Tears came to her at the evocative so sad memories and one of them run on her sheek. The boy put gently one hand on her sheek to erase it :
- I undestand what you feel. Myself I had lost many people near me too because of the Empire, including the one that I loved… I know Gil’ead too, I stayed there for a while…
The young boy remembered too with bitterness his imprisonment in the city also commanded by the Shade who keep him as prisoner.
The young girl didn’t want anymore to complain in sad souvenirs for longer time and she came back in another subjet :
- You look like surprised I call you stranger, why ? I didn’t have pleasure to have already seen your face. I remember faces very well in general, and I am sure I never crossed yours before.
- Don’t mind, That isn’t important. I came to quench one’s thirst. What has you to offer ?
- We have a great quality beer, and also first choice Hydromel.
- Let’s go for the beer !
Sanya went to prepare young man’s command. She thought at his words again. He visibly didn’t want to talk about him. He also had awake young woman’s curiosity who look disappointed to learn no longer about himi. She gave back quikly the command to him.
She came back to the back of her bar keeping herself intrigued. She constantly thought at this newcomer and looked at him from time to time taking care do not be seen from him when she crossed inadvertantly his look.
She were surprise the amosphere changed in the tavern. People who normaly spoke aloud or laughed with no worries for each other in the hall, murmured now. Just like the young man’s presence was undesirable, scared them or impressed them.
The young girl didn’t look to know why his arrival made people so quiet. She continued to look by moments in his direction wipping some glasses and cleaning the bar.
The boy gluped down his beer, alone, sat at one of thes smaller table. He payed and nodded to Sanya before to leave the place.
The young woman were a little pained to see him go earlyer. She sended back his greet before he definitely left the tavern.
The Oldest of the farmers, a podgy man, with folds under the chin and a greying beard and badly kept, piggy very clear grey eyes and grey hair’s a mess and dirty, spoke a little. Sat when it comes down to it, he turn towards the young woman and then asked her :
- Have you ever heard to speak about this man ?
- No.
- You should ! He’s the Shade Slayer ! The new Dragon Rider !
The young girl were amazed, but didn’t especially show any react. She also heard the name of the famous Shade Slayer, but she didn’t know his face, she did never identife him also.
Her surprise passed so fast and a smile replace her surprise without she realize it : « a Dragon Rider ! » Here is the explination for his clothes.
She now understood the young man’s attitude and the act that he souldn’t want to talk about him. She Elle knew more or less his story. It told that he were a farm boy beore he became a Rider. She gladly listened to all those stories that she found so interesting. Rememberin them, one question, yet, bruned her lips and she didn’t risist :
- But, telle me, it appear that Riders can read in your mind. Is that true ?
- There are manipulators, the old man says, be careful then garde do not offend them, they could ravage your mind.
- Don’t be so stupid, Slovan ! the young man having sat in front of the old man says.
There were un spindly boy with blond hair’s a mess too. His hair was longer and straight. He hadthe same grey eyes. He continued :
- You don’t know anything about him, and then if he can read in your mind, he should not make such thing ! He’s not a Shade ! He don’t make that to distroy or to harm you. He make that to protect himeself, to know intentions of yours.
The young woman listened to the two men who were quarrel about this ability of Dragon Riders to read in mind. She didn’t hear them anyway and stayed in dream, lost in her thoughts : « Let’s just hope he felt anything about my feelings. » She turned pink and smiled. « He is really very beautiful. »
She had difficulty to imaggine herself one day, this so charming young boy were a farm boy ! He were so different from the others farmers and she knew them all in the vicinity. They always were alike. That was improbable and then… He were so stylish, he had so much personality. He definitly didn’t look like afarme boy.
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

Sanya & Eragon Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 part 1   Sanya & Eragon EmptyTue 9 Oct - 14:13

excuse me again if I made mistakes in translations... it's the first time I translate from frensh to english and it's a little hard....

HOSPITALITY

Each day, the same ritual, as the last customer left the tavern, after to have closed this, Sanya took care to close etablishment’s doors. She took her basket and flew all straight at the market. But this time, she were always hanted by this vision, this face and this name that she loved more and more to utter.
She wanted to buy some fruits, some vegetables and somes herbs for her cooking. She didn’t need so many things. Her larder was also full of provisions. She served them to the travelers. But she had more simple tastes that the one who came to restaure at her tavern, eating dishes often very rich, too rich. She didn’t eat too copious meal. The most farmers or travelers who restaured at her home then came for her cooking, it was well-known to be the best in the city.
There was the moment in the day préfered Sanya to stroll on the market. In the morning, there always was many people and she didn’t want to join the crowd. She prefered to have peace and quiet to choose her products. She took then the time she wanted to not be pressed by any trader or a busy. She didn’t like to be jostied.
leave aswell her thoughts. She saw again this intense look who look at her. « But what’s happening with me ? I saw him for a few minutes ! » she said. Her heart accelerate itself in spçite çf she. She knew what happened. She didn’t want then to believe in. « But why him ? » He touched her, he left her dreamy, she marveled at list to meet him. She should have wanted to see him again also, just one momenet, to admire his face again and this so penetrading look.
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

Sanya & Eragon Empty
PostSubject: chapter 2 part 2   Sanya & Eragon EmptyThu 11 Oct - 14:43

here it is...

Sanya thought again at what she already did and smiled in spiteof her. She opened the door of the tavern and made her guest to come in. They got into the great hall who became dark, cold and silent. Then, Sanya caefully locked the door.
Eragon moved forward in the immense hall and waited for the young girl guest him to follow her :
- Follow me here.
She leaded him through the immense hall deserted. They passed in front of the bar to reach a door who adjoined the gigantic bar, a little door only visible. They downstairs two littles stairs in stone and got in the great kitchen. She were all longer and in dark stones. There reigned a biting coolness compared with warmth of places, everywhere else.
Eragon took a sit at the little clear wood’s table who faced a French window narrow enough seeing that the size of the room. He put a look at the place. A complete kitchen usensils and frying pans hanged on the wall, above a gigantic stove, in cast-iron, on the right. Knifes were hanging juste underneath kitchen usensils. On the left wall, nothing, just stones as far as the door, from the bottom of the room. He turn his look towards Sanya and asked :
- Are you serving alone ?
- Yes. There isn’t so much people who comes here since differents laws come into force.
- And Aren’t you scared about what it can happen to you ? Many marchands and farmers are dead because of the spies infiltrated in Surda.
- Of course I do. But I try do not give in fear. I must myself to stay. People welcome me here and offer me this work. When the tarvern’s owner escaped, I wanted to continue. I also was sure donot finish in the street where I was been an easy victim.
- I do understand.
Eragon knew that to have aswell heard something about differents agressions coming right here, in Surda, in Aberon. When he heard about, in the Concil’s meeting, agressions comed for more and more, he inevitably thought about he lived. He hardly imagined a single woman to stand up to louts, brigands, more than that, pillagers. So when you knew what Urgals abbled to do or Ra’zacs, Eragon looked surprised she stays alone. He looked at the young woman in a compassionate way. He knew how much it was difficult to become alone and to do its life alone.
The two young people stayed a moment silencious, lost in their own souvenirs and in their toughts. Their looks crossed in time to other. Sanya weren’t anyway sacred about taking to this man who maked her uneasy a little time before.
She wanted now to learn a little more. They also needed to eat and Sanya put questions buzzing in her head for one time again still later. She put a silence and also asked Eragon :
- What do you want to drink ?
- Your beer is excellent, apparently ! he sayed with a smile.
The young woman gave his smile back :
- What do you wish to have for diner ?
- I do not eat meat. But apart from that, what you’ll like.
- Well.
The young woman didn’t be surprised Eragon didn’t eat any meat. She served so many strange people during her stay in this tavern that she didn’t look surprised about this remark.
She went lookching for products in the larder, passing the door, at the end of the kitchen, and comed back to then prepar a vegetables stew. She went behind the bar to look for one wine’s jug, and another of beer. She took a blueberry’s pie. They did eat, tabled facing each other. Sanya delight herself to see him tucking in.
The young woman were happy spending time with Eragon. She found him charming and fascinating. He were polite and listened with attention. The young woman enjoyed this decontraction and began to question him. She wanted to share a moment of words and exchanges with him.
They then spoke for a long time. They exchanged child’s memories, and other memories, happy or unhappy. They had more in common that she should imagine.
She discovered that a part of stories about him were true. He really were farmery. She had then seen that his apparence was so different and Eragon then confessed her he were an half-elf. All of that fascinated her and she listened to all he confessed her with many attention.
They did have to live many common things and losted people near them to have audace to fight the Empire, volontary or not. She hated as him this tension and this Empire.
The night was falled since a long time. Eragon felt himself weary and Sanya began to yawn. He felt that it was time to take one’s leave. He got up saying :
- We must go sleeping.
- You shouldn’t have to return alone during the night. Even for a Rider, dangers are everywhere, particulary at night. There is many romms here, they’re not used by anyone anyway since the curfew. You could stay here to sleep. They are clean. I continue to clean them thinking they see them used again one day.
- I think it’s more carreful, then. I just have to send a message to someone, it will take just a minute.
- But…
Sanya stoped speaking and look at him. He kept silence for a moment, motionless. She trusted for a dizzy spell or something like that. But one moment after, Eragon sayed :
- The message was sended. Do you like to show me my room ?
She didn’t look so ease, but she asked no questions. Yet, she’d like so much to. She simply sayed :
- Of course, follow me.
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

Sanya & Eragon Empty
PostSubject: chapter 2 part 3   Sanya & Eragon EmptyFri 12 Oct - 13:24

the last before I go to Paris for the week end...

Sanya turn on a little oil light and Eragon followed her trough the other room. They up staired at the frist floor, passing before Eragon to lead him theright way to go. She beagn to climb the stairs trying to think anything about she saw a little before now. It was also more than she supported, she slowed down his steps and waited that Eragon came near her to talk to him :
- I know that I wouldn’t to be so curious, but I suppose that you’re not leaving alone. Well… I want to say that a Rider has a dragon.
- To have is not exact. It’s a big word. I have a dragon, it’s true, but it’s not a possession, it’s well more than a possession… And a frienship ! And “she’s” a dragon !
- Excuse me again, I would like to know, is that at her you sended your message ?
- Yes, I did. I was sure you’ll ask for it. We’re speaking by toughts.
- It’s I saw, I know… But why isn’t she with you ?
- Difficult to walk in the city with a dragon !
- Yes, of course… Sorry… Is you like, she could sleep in the barn, it is immense and I think she should have enough to move.
- It’s nice from you, but it isn’t necessary.
- In fact, I know that it is unpolish, but if I proposed that… it’s that… then… I would like…
- You would like to see her, is it that ?
- Yes. I heard many stories about dragons and I was… then I know that I shouldn’t do… but I’m intrigued.
Sanya was a little ashamed and looked down on her shoes. She regreted a little this curiosity, but she heard to talk about those magnificent beasts and the desire to meet one aswell was the strongest. She didn’t know how to resist. She wanted no more time to wait to have this wonderful opportunity.
Eragon continued :
- She’ll join me tomorrow. I will meet you two if you wish. But are you sure to be affraid with her ?
- I don’t know. But I want to try. I know that I couldn’t to be so interested. I’m really sorry. But I always dremt to see one of those creatures.
- She is well more than that. She’s… a conscience…
- I don’t know anything about dragons, excuse me if my words are not right.
- It’s alright. I understand. I’m sure that she’ll be pleased to meet you, then Eragon ended, smiling.
Sanya whished Eragon a good night. He thanked Sanya asis turn. He get in the room and disappeared behind the door who he trun off without noise.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

Sanya & Eragon Empty
PostSubject: chapter 3 part 1   Sanya & Eragon EmptyThu 18 Oct - 14:45

FEAR AND ÉMOTIONS

Sanya slowly down staired, thinking again, to the first floor. She smiled, heart beating. « A dragon, I’ll see then a dragon ! » The dream became to come true at least. All the stories pleased her so. She couldn’t think she could have opportunity to meet one of those gigantics creatures, even in her most crazy dreams.
When she steped on the firt floor, she went to her room, lost again in those thoughts. She quickly stoped and left her thoughts. She stayed a moment and stoped moving, alerted by a noise. She waited a moment and looked all around her, very slowly, to look at the room in detail and to assure herself nothing changed place or to see that something moved place to be anywhere it couldn’t be : a light, a thing…
At the same time, at the second floor, Eragon opened his eye, he were alerted too, but not by noise but a presence. He felt a fable beating with Sanya’s, clearer. A breath alerted him, he didn’t fell it as a stranger.
He straightened up in hi bed and closed his eyes to be concentrate in the ways around him. He kept his eyes closed and immersed himself, like the exercices studed with Oromis, in a concentrate’s way. He felt clearly the presence of the young woman. And this other presence was herself clearer now, and then nearer.
He quickly left his bed with any noise. He took his swords. He opened very slowly the door and left the room without noise. He slowly went in the corridor and join stairs. He down stairs one by one, always quickly and in silence.
Sanya, she, slowly went to the entrance’s door, her heart beating. She took the handle and the latch in each hand of hers. She was surprised to see that the door wasn’t locked. Someone were here !
She felt a wind of panique run in her. She stayed motionless a moment. Then she slowly turn over, feeling a presence behind her. She were amazed and open one’s great eyes wide when she faced an Urgal. She screamed.
Eragon finally attend the first floor, down stairs. He saw the scene and asked for no questions aswell. To surprise the intruder, he ran to Sanya screaming :
- Bend down !
The young woman did without questions, like him, and she let her down on the floor, squatting as lawer as she could. The Urgal roared without really do unsderstand what happened.
Eragon faced now the creature as tall as him. He took the sword with his two hands and made a move aside, a circular move. He then slit the head of the Urgal. It rolled over the floor and the body went to pieces in a monstrous crash.
Sanya put a trembling hand on her mouth do not scream. She were now sitting on the floor. She had lots of tears in her eyes and she felt her members to tremble too, in a uncontrollable way. She slept her head in her hands and then she cried.
Eragon helped her to get up and he took place in front of her. She clung to him, watching around her, clinging to his tunic, that she hold on tight hiccuping. He inspected the place, Sanya on his heels, hiding behind him, always chinging to his tunic. There wasn’t anybody.
Eragon then turn over to Sanya :
- Are you feeling right ?
Sanya couldn’t say any words. She trembled from all her members and she cried again. She nearly felt down. Eragon kept her and brought her to him to hold her tightly to him. He had to drop Zar’roc who felt on the floor in a metallic noise to embrace her in his two arms. The young girl continued crying and trembling.
She cried her’s eyes out, pouring the sum of all her fears. Eragon tried to calm her as the best as he could carlessing her hair and talking to her :
- It’s finish. There isn’t anymore to fear.
A big noie made the young woman to jump and she looked up and shouted. Eragon explain her :
- Be quiet ! It’s only Saphira.
- Saphira ? she sayed, lost, in hiccuping.
- My dragon !
Eragon waited that Sanya lost his embrace to move away and pick up Zar’roc. He went to the kitchen and get out in the great court by its french window. Sanya followed nearly him. Firmly holding his arm, trembling again.
The dragon explained :
« I felt what’s happened, but it takes time for me to reach you. »
Saphira looked at Eragon who then emerge from the kitchen :
« Thanks… Everything is alright now… I introduce Sanya to you. »
« Hello, Sanya. »
Eragon passed on the greeting to the young woman. Sanya almost forgot what did already happened and slowly lost his hold on Eragon’s arm. She looked astounded. She looked at the dragon without blinking, her eyes all open. She didn’t really realize the chance of her then faced her most great dream.
She faced him for a moment, in silence, open-mouthed. She then took her contenance back and asked Eragon to send back her greeting.
They gazed each other for a moment again. The dragon slowly lower her neck to watch the young girl. These one didn’t looked afraied by the nearly come of the dragonne, but also curious.
Sanya turned to Eragon :
- May I touch her ?
- Ask her by yourself, I’ll tell you what she answer.
Sanya faced again the creature. She hesitated for a moment. She realized that she spoke to an intelligent creature, with a conscience. Then she asked herself her question. And then she waited Eragon revealed her the answer :
- She accept that you touch her. Come closer.
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

Sanya & Eragon Empty
PostSubject: and then... chapter 4   Sanya & Eragon EmptyFri 9 Nov - 13:46

EXILE

She hardly found the sleep. Her dreams were confused andanimated. She thought again in fact that Eragon were forced to sleep in the barn, feeling guilty by what happened earlyer. She woke up may times in the night and found to sleep after many minutes during she tried to reassure herself.

Sanya then opened her eyes, woke up by the first rays of sun. She straightened up and slowly left the heat of her bed to go to the pan put on the dressing-table. One look in the miror scared her. She didn’t like the reflection she found. She looked ill. She had rings under her eyes and those ones were red because of the tears from yesterday.
She splashed her face with fresh water. It woke her up. Water slept in her nek before she dried herself and she had a shiver. She then went in the kitchen to heat some water up to wash herself. Later, she did her hair.
She smiled looking up. In through the window all near, she saw Eragon to get out of the barn, followed in step by Saphira.
Sanya dressed very quickly a more confortable wear than yesterday. She left her nice dress for a tunic and thick trousers. She didn’t have to serv today. She should be more ease.
She went to the kitchen and quickly opened the door to let Eragon going in. She urged him to have sit.
She proposed him first some warm water, if he wanted to wash himself. He didn’t refuse and reach the young woman’s room to wash in her invitation.
During this time, the young woman prepared breakfast like the Rider used to eat, remembering he didn’t eat any meat. She had a thought for Saphira. When the Rider came back to her, with wet hair again, she saied :
- I suppose that dragons eats some meat.
- Yes, they do. They hunts.
- But would she like something to eat now ?
- We can ask her.
Eragon asked his friend and gave back the answer to Sanya :
- She don’t oppose to it, she’s honnored to accept what you want to give her.
The young woman looked happy and then went out to slowly came to Saphira. She put some raw’s meat in front of her forelegs and wished her a good meal. The dragon thanked her by Eragon’s way and ate. The young woman smiled, happy to pleasure this beast she found fascinating and really magnificent. She went to make the remark to Eragon, but these one forestalled her :
- She likes you too… Very much.
Sanya then didn’t all know what Eragon be abble to do. She remembered the capacity to read in thoughts, but she didn’t really realize. She looked at him without a word. Then she decided to speak to him :
- I don’t know anything about the Dragon Riders, but it appears you have capacities who escape from me.
- You don’t have to be affraid by those capacities. I simply don’t want to frighten you with all of that and I had volontary omited to talk about with you.
They heard knocking at the door. Their two heads instinctively turned at the same time. Sanya went to the entrance to open the door.
Two soldiers standed in front of the entrance. They came to converse with the young woman. There was the tour of her taverne to endure the martial law who was mananed the city and the country since the danger that the Empire and Urgals used to be on their residents.
Many men and women, with their children, were already leaving the city to find best skies. Sanya were one of the rares peoples to want to stay in spite of all. Here or elsewhere, she thougt that the idea really good.
He then proposed his idea to the young woman. She listened to him with attention, her eyes fixed on his own eyes. Then it took a moment before she answered, time to record his words, time for her to assimilate them.
She quickly made the pros and cons, returning many times Eragon’s words in her head. He had to leave all to make a new life for herself elsewhere, to begin all again, one time again. The idea first looked her crazy. But more she thought about it, more she knew that she had no more choice. Her answer didn’t surprise the Dragon Rider when she told him :
- I think I prefer to live again in exile as to stay here, ruined and exposed to street’s dangers. I leave it to you.
- You choose the right way to trust in me. I’ll take care about you, till you’ll be in sure place, in good care, he promized.
The young man were happy to see that she trusted in him. The young woman, she, delighted at passing moments with Eragon. She wished to get closer to him, to learn to know this boy with a full of surprise and it was dreamed occasion.
A shy smile took place on Sanya’s lips. She forgot that Eragon felt some of her thoughts. Eragon didn’t show any reaction aswell.
He had now to organise their departure. It had to know where to really take the young woman for her to really be en security.
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

Sanya & Eragon Empty
PostSubject: chapter 5 is here   Sanya & Eragon EmptyTue 13 Nov - 15:04

JOURNEY ON
DRAGON’S BACK

The young woman took some things and dressed more confortably. She felt that a long journey waited for them. They needed supplies too to travel. Sanya turned around the larder and only took that they only needed.
It also remained a question who tortured her, how did she traveled ? She hadn’t any horse and her thin saving weren’t enough to have one.
Eragon, one time again, forestalled the question :
- I talked to Saphira and she’s alright. She’s ready and she propose to take you, to take us two, to our destination. We just wait for an answer, to know if your arrival where I want to take you won’t be a problem.
- I will fly ?
- I think so, yes.
Sanya didn’t dare to imagine this journey. With beatting heart and a smile on lips, she hadly realized the chance who was offered to her. An immense apprehension then wraped her entrails : she hadn’t flew anyway. This perspective also really delighted her very much.
The hardly answer waited by Eragon didn’t take a long time to know. He decided to take Sanya to Ellesméra. The consent was gave to him by Oromis, who Eragon were sended a short message. He told him that the consent was rigt to take the young woman there. Eragon knew that she should be in security with elves. Sanya didn’t know then what she’d waited for and Eragon didn’t wish to tell her right now.
The journey went to begin soon. Supplies were packed and carefully put in the packsaddles. The young woman didn’t take so much things. She took some spare’s clothes and that was all. She dressed a linen’s tunic, warmer than thoses she normaly dressed. She opted for thick trousers and a thick jacket, its too. She thought that they had to support cold enough temperatures, up there. She even thought to take blankets.
Eragon gave some notice to Sanya before help her to install on the saddle. He then took place behind her and slept his feet in stirrups. Sanya hardly cluthed the saddle bow. Eragon’s hands naturally took place near Sanya’s. He were pressed against her. She felt a shiver knowing that she always had to be so near him during the journey.
She felt herself light, in trust. She really weren’t scared. She knew, she felt, that she could be in total trust. An apprehension staied aswell always present. Eragon felt as the same when he had his first flight with Saphira. He all naturally rassured the young woman :
- I’ll be here to keep you if you sleep, and Saphira will know to catch you if you should fall. You don’t have to be scared about that. All will be well.
- I’m not scared.
She really felt any fear, contrary at Eragon should be thinking, but her heart was beatting widly as she thought to this so fantastic ride.
Sanya looked at his tavern back to her with regrets, but she thought at all that the Dragon Rider would have to make her to discover.
Saphira took her boost, standing on his back legs and she took his flight. They already had leaved the terra firma and gained very fast height. They then flied over the city to the east-north and leaved all quickly then it.
Sanya enjoyed herself the scenery. She enjoyed the fantastic view you had so high you were. All of that looked marvellous to her in fact and smaller too.
The wind swept her hair and whristled to her hears, but she didn’t pay attention to it to look all around her. She were smiling and looked in all directions, she scaned all in smaller details. She engraved each pictures, each vision, each sensation, all inside of hersself. She knew that she never forgot this fabulous journey, what it should happen. Eragon smiled seeing her so astounded.
Sanya felt tiredness to gain her and Eragon felt it as his own, he two. They traveled since the morning and the sun already began to go down. They just did a brief stop to have lunch. Then, they took back the air ways to the sunset time. The day was passed so quickly, then. The first stars made their apparition.
Eragon then asked to Saphira to land. He put the camp and started a fire. Sanya set up, as her tour, blankets in prevision of the fresh night who comed. She didn’t regret to take good blankets.
They dined what Eragon prepared and Sanya went to sleep, dead tired. She wraped herself up in her blanket, doing anything to go out and found very fast her sleep.
Eragon didn’t immediately go to sleep. He prefered to mount guard. And then should Saphira’s tour.
The night was calm and Sanya woke up well rested. The morning’s air was invigorating. She straightened up and and took her out from her blankets. She closed her eyes for a moment smelling this so fabulous nature’s smells that she never really knew anything. The dew made flowed a wet ground’s smell and trees around gave a perfumed note at this masse.
She went away for a while from the camp to find some water. She hadn’t to go so far away. She found a little waterway at few steps and could fresh herself. She filled aswell their flasks to the journey’s continuation.
When she came back, Eragon already repacked things and put out the fire. They were all ready to go. The time was mild and the dew already desappearded with the first rays of sun. The light invaded the clearing where they were in. It swam all around in a intense gold light who made to screw up the young woman’s eyes. The first rays gave some heat.
Eragon helped Sanya to reach the saddle before setting himself. They set off again for a new day of flight. Sanya looked at all with attention. She discovered new landscapes. She didn’t know many things. She discovered a new way to travel.
At day half, they made a stop to eat, to drink, to rest some minutes and to strech their legs. Then they set off again. Eragon didn’t wish to make bad meetings. They stopped then in remote clearings or in caves who weren’t easaly visibles and detectables.
Sanya started to fell ache of a long ride. Her thighs really made her to suffer. She didn’t know this ache. Longs days passed on the Saphira’s saddle caused her a new ache, she suffered but didn’t complain. She simply had to wait a lot of time to get used to ride.
She hadn’t sayed anything to Eragon, but she were certain that he knew. Then she didn’t want to complain, thinking it was better to take on herself and continuing to suffer in time muscles get used.
A new fresh night looked to come. These one particulary was. Sanya didn’t really forecasted such temperatures. She trembled under her blankets who really were too thin. Eragon gave her another one, one of his, but that wasn’t unfortunatly enough to warm up her. She were really cold. She no matter how she roll up into a ball, squeeze up at the most she could, she felt her membres to shiver with cold.
Eragon proposed her to install near to Saphira for these one gave her a little heat. She gave back Eragon’s blanket, for him didn’t feel cold. And went to Saphira, rolled in her own blanket and she got closer to Saphira’s breast. These one laid lighty on her side to allow the young woman to flatten herself against the dragon. There were right that she emited a certain heat. Sanya faster felt better. She quickly found the sleep and Saphira folded her wing on the young woman to keep a maximum heat.
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

Sanya & Eragon Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 6   Sanya & Eragon EmptyFri 1 Feb - 16:49

URGALS ATTACK
AND CONFESSIONS

Eragon thought to the best route to take to join Ellesméra. He decided to go round the desert, to be sure do not be less in water or in food.
He began his guard tour. He maintain the fire lighted. He warmed their hands on these one, rolled in his blankets. Et il n’avait pas froid.
The night was well gone. A suspect noise made dragon look up. Eragon was reacting at the same time as her. Sanya were always fast asleep, of course percieving not noises as the Dragon Rider and his mount did. Saphira didn’t make any abrupt move, disturbing not young girl’s sleep for any reason.
Eragon gently got up and asked Saphira to take care of Sanya. He wanted to assure himself that any danger didn’t came. He took Zar’roc in the packsaddles and gently went to the frist trees, went away from the camp.
Saphira sniffed the air and looked all around her. She always took care of Sanya who weren’t percieved anything about the scene and who always were fast asleep.
Hardly Eragon were he went and desappeared behind the first tress, that two Urgals appeared. Saphira growled. Sanya woke up with a jump. She percieved the heavy growl who made her chest to shake. Her growls shaked her and the awakening was devastating. She straightened up and saw the two creatures came to them.
Saphira straightened up too. She growled again to try to scare to the two assaillants. She saw that it had any effect, so she roared, mouth all open, showing her fangs.
Sanya were impressed. She got a shiver. She didin’t really know the dragons. But she were more scared by the creatures who always came and she also didn’t move, trusting in the dragon to defend her.
Urgals didn’t ever stop. They continued to came to the dragon and to her. The dragon put herself on her paws in a lightning speed. Sanya had moved back, scared by this abrupt move. She then felt backwards because of it. She didn’t know aswell what she should do. To scream should be useless. She straightened up and moved back to snuggle up to one of the Saphira’s forelegs. These one catched her by a piece of her clothes took beween her fangs and pulled her up to put her on her back. In this way lived, she had global vision of the scene. She looked at the Urgals came again to them.
Eragon turned back and ran to Saphira, Zar’roc in his right hand. He slowly came to the first Urgal who turned back to him and who ran to him screaming, his sword lifted.
The second Urgal, as for him, came to the dragon, he too, sword in his hand. The dragon moved back to escape his assaillant. But she had quiclky to stop her move. She couldn’t make a move. Her hind legs were on the cliff’s edge where they had set up the camp.
She spat a long jet of flamme to move away her attacker and so to went a little far away from the border and risking to fall. But that hadn’t so much effect. Urgal rolled on the floor and got up in a frightened speed, leting no time to the dragon to move forwards.
Sanya looked at the two assaillants who attacked her two new friends, powerless. She regretted she couldn’t help them.
Eragon made a move to avoid an attack and enjoyed the fact that the Urgal exposed his side to attack as his tour. The Urgal went to pieces and never get upagain.
He later ran to the second Urgal. He wanted to free Saphira who didn’t know what to do more to avoid the Urgal who went to hurt her. He had no time to beat her. He heard Eragon to run to him.
The Urgal had anpride jump. Sanya felt his hand took her foot. She were too absorbed by the Eragon’s view who swooped on them to defend. She sleeped and left the saddle. She hardly felt on the floor and hurt herself.
She made fun of her felt’s pain. She felt no more the monster’s hold and rolled under the Saphira’s breast to reach the other side.
Eragon enjoyed this fact to attack. The Urgal made a step backwards and Saphira found the way to went away from the ravine where she risked to fall down.
Eragon risked again a ruse to scare his assaillant, but his foot sleeped from the cliff’s edge and he desappeared in the gap. Saphira quickly rushed forwards to get him back in flight. They climb back up now at the top of the cliff where Sanya were unfortunatly stayed alone.
The Urgal well obviously diriged his attention to her. He wanted his victim and headed towards her to satisfied his desir. Sanya felt backwards getting her feet caught in a stone who got out of the floor, wanting to escape the horrible creature. She right now didn’t got up and moved back as he could.
The Urgal got towards her faster, arm up, sword in his hand. He were now hardly hear and went to let down his arm, his sword went soon to crash down on the poor young woman, more dead than alive. Sanya closed her eyes, convinced she lived her last moments. She hardly prayed and shouted then :
- Eragon ! Saphira !…
Saphira soudan came from the ravine’s depths. Eragon took no time and jumped from the dragon’s back to find himself between the Urgal and Sanya, then opposing his attacker, Zar’roc tight in front of him.
- You hoped to get off lightly ? Eragon sayed to the Urgal incredulous.
He made a step forwards and growled, unveiled yellow pointed tooth. The red creature’s eyes showed an intense cruel expression.
Eragon went to beat, but his look was attracted by the arrivals from four other Urgals. They made their apparition on the edge of wood.
Eragon, surprised, took no more time to kill the one he faced tendering the arm with force, piercing the horrible creature right through. The Urgal, dead, went to pieces and allowed to Eragon to go to the next.
Two Urgals went to Saphira, the two others, to Eragon. Sanya early got up and ran to Saphira before the Urgals reached her. Saphira helped one again Sanya to reach her back. She sended jets of flamme when an Urgal came too nearly them. Sanya firmly took the saddle bow and attentively looked at the scene, exciting and fear.
Saphira spit larges jets of flamme to move away enough the Urgals from her. She killed one then doing. Later she saw the second Urgal to go now to Eragon.
Eragon, right now, stood up to three attackers. Saphira enjoyed the gap from one of them to carry one. She later threw him into the gap. He desappeared shouting an scaring scream.
Eragon were took in pincers between two Urgals and kept their eyes on them to spy on their smaller moves.
Saphira being more ease in the air, she took her flight. Sanya, surprised, firmly took the saddle bow and put her legs close to thedragon’s sides, her feet reanching not the stirrups.
In a turn Saphira made to catch one of the monsters, Sanya dangerously sleeped and couldn’t to catch hold. She had a nice fall and his side hit a stone on the floor. She got up holding her ribs.
She were so far away from the fight and looked at the two Urgals to try to reach Eragon. Saphira continued her operations to catch one of the creatures and leave the field free for Eragon to get rid of the last Urgal.
Eragon were always between the two Urgals, to wait for smaller weakness sign, smaller move, to know in which direction to attack.
Sanya saw Saphira went away to turn back. She saw Eragon jumped aside to avoid an attack and felt a strong sensation of powerless. She looked at the fight who unfold under her eyes and felt her heart beat againgt her chest.
She saw Eragon to beunbalanced and to fall down. Saphira were too far again. One of the Urgals attacked and Eragon parryed, but she had to do something, or else, he were to be killed ! The young woman were convinced about it.
She asked herself no question aswell and in instinct, went to run in fight’s direction in shouting.
Saphira came to Eragon but too short to take hold of, at the first time, the moster. She had to manoeuvre before she could catch him and Eragon couldn’t get up anyway.
Sanya took place in the back of Eragon and intervened between the Urgal and these one. Saphira went to catch the creature when he made un move to beat the young woman. The Urgal had tensed his arm, sword right in front of him to pierce the young woman, but the blade sleeped on the Saphira’s claws who intervened. She didn’t reach to catch the monster, this time again and made another turn back quickly. The young woman didn’t jump aside and the blade reached her.
Eragon heard a piercing pain’s scream. Sanya felt down holding his wounted side. Saphira finally had caught her enemy and throwed him to the gap too. He desppeared then, shouting a scream to ice the blood.
Before to turn back, Eragon had just to tense Zar’roc in front of him to skewer the Urgal who tried to skewer himself.
In time that the last Urgal dead, he realized what it just happened and he freezed seeing the young woman huddle up at his foot, trembling.
The young girl winced crewing up her eyes and groaning. The pain was terrible. She didn’t know this pain. She atrociously suffered and looked now at Eragon, tears in her eyes.
These one removed the glover from his right hand and tensed it in front of him, the palm facing the wound. He looked at the young woman and explain her :
- Let me doing, and that will be all finished in one moment.
- I’m hurt.
Before to prononce the spell, he gently touched the young woman’s spirit and took a part of her pain away. He continued to talk to her :
- I know that you’re hurt, but please let me doing ! I won’t hurt you.
She consented to spread her hand, that she replaced on the wound, and let the young man doing. She heard words escaped from mouth of these one and a heat sleeped along her sides. She saw a faible blue light, but didn’t say anything about it and let things continued. She almost felt any pain aswell and an strange impression ran on her along her skin. She could sit and looked athis side to see that there stayed anymore wound’s mark :
- How did you do that ? And this light, from where did it come ?
- Another thing well used that know to do somes magicians, like Riders.
- You practice magic ?
- Yes. And the light is these from the magic I used to. It is different for each Rider.
The young woman seemed stunned. He possessed well more talents that she seemed to think. She looked at him and sayed :
- Thank you… But what other things could you do ?
- Many others, but I wouldn’t to seem pretentious.
- No ! Of course not.
Eragon wouldn’t to lose in details, but he briefly explained, in some words, talents of magician that had a Rider. Sanya seemed to be marvel :
- It’s really fascinating !
- But it’s dangerous too. You must be careful and to take advantage. When a Rider takes advantage his powers, he can drive him crazy or die. It’s what happened to Galbatorix. He’s a Rider, him too, and you see what he’s came to be : un cruel king.
- Galbatorix ? A Rider ?
- Yes. But it’s a long story. I can’t tell you all of that now. We have to put again on saddle. I’ll tell you one day.
- I would like to thank you again for all you do for me.
- It’s me to thank you, it seems that you saved my life today. But, in future, don’t take a such risk.
- I’m sorry, Sanya saied looking down. But I felt that I had to do something. I saw you in a difficult situation and Saphira made what she could to help you. I felt something inexplicable who pushed me to act. I asked for no question and I ran.
- Try to not take this kind of risk in future, you don’t have my capacities or Saphira’s and it cost you more than a simple wound…
- Forgive me.
Sanya looked down, a little ashamed. She realized not the extensive from her act. She simply would help Eragon.
Saphira came to Eragon :
« You were perhaps a little abrupt with her. After she did for you… She were in precious help. I couldn’t do so well. And she saved your life ! »
« She hadn’t to take so much risk. »
« There’s something you forget, little man. She reacted at her feelings ; like you did so often, remind you. »
« This time is past. Peolple let their lives. I know that you want to speak from what happened. I don’t want anybody to make sacrifice for me ! And I don’t want to talk to too ! »
« It use to be yet. Arya made her choice, like Sanya today. And she made it for you. »
« They hadn’t neither of them need to do this choice. Look at Arya, she died. I’m annoyed with myself because she made because of me and my feelings for her. »
« But she did it ! »
« Stop talking about ! »
Eragon moved away. Sanya enjoyed this little separation to came near to Saphira. She hoped to talk to her and that she could hear her :
- He lookes like tortured, I saw that aswell. And I think I know why. He probably think that I made something stupide, he think that I risked my life… But I couldn’t explain him why I acted like this. I only answered to my instinct. It commanded me to do it. I know that you can speak all together. Explain him, he’ll probably understand that more if you tell him.
The young woman made a move to the dragon. She sleeped her hand on the scales, between her horns, over her head, smiling. She liked this contact. It was particulary, but so much familiar. Furthermore, Saphira purred and the young woman felt scales to vibrate under her fingers. Curiously, that was as effect to fill the young woman with peace and with serenity, she really felt herself well, peaceful. She continued :
- What I’d like to hear your thgoughts, me too. I could talk to you without waiting answers from Eragon. I have so much questions I can’t ask to Eragon himself, directly.
She shut up hearing the Rider come closer. He looked annoyed again. He told on a glum tone :
- It’s time to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanya & Eragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanya & Eragon   Sanya & Eragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanya & Eragon
Page 1 of 1