Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team of the Mag - Who make what ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Team of the Mag - Who make what ? Empty
PostSubject: Team of the Mag - Who make what ?   Team of the Mag - Who make what ? EmptyFri 9 Nov - 22:59

It’s important, before to go through this first number, to know who stand his part in this magazine.

Editor in chief : Angelica : Supervisor of all the team, take care of the final rereading of the magazine before publication

Sub - Editor in chief : Eragon2008 : Supervisor of all the team, take care of final rereading of the magazine before publication

Artistique Director : Angélica : take care of aesthetic of the magazine, front and back page of the magazine, inside make-up...

Charged PDF: Eragon470 : we need someone who know well PDF format and in PDF mmake-up, pictures, texts, wall of page etc... Without a personne good with PDF, we couldn’t publishe the magazine.

Copyreader : Hanna - Aredhel Alcarin : take care of reading all that it’s made and to do a final rereading before publication to then find tapes mistakes or orthograph mistakes. It’s possible to have a boy and a girl at this post but you must be absolutly very good in orthograph.

Charged in advertising : Free : you must lead advertising space, depending of pages that we will decide to give for adervtising, you must know how much space will be free. If there isno more, to tell us for us to stop look for advertisings and for us to accept more arrivals before it wiil be too late. You could look for possible advertisings too by yourself. But before to talk to them about our magazine, post a message here to explain what the site do, the forum or the blog etc... If the team is okay, then you could talk to the charged personne of the site, forum or blog and you come to tell us what they’re ready to do (to help the magazine doing something in, make advertising about the magazine release etc...). You’ll must well to explain them how work advertising space according to the first noted message about *Advertising Space*

Translator(s) english-frensh : Eragon2008 - Aredhel Alcarin : We need two translator in less infrensh – english to translate all the magazine. Note that you could have help from english corrections for the personne in charge of rereading of the magazine in english part right here. You must be in ease with english (frensh) language, it’s not necessary to be perfect translator because we have an english members (or two) who will be in charged to reread all that you will be corrected. Each time you will translate something, you will send in Private Message to the english team in charged of the corrections. You must then say, there is certainely english people on the forum and the site who will come to help to the conception of the magazine and then to write to them first your items and your translations in frensh more than in english.

Literary critic page : Sahagiel : charged to do one or two critic(s) of fantasy - fantastic books will show to people who will read the magazine new books to read.

Movie critic page : Bisounours Masqué : in each number, there will be one or two movie critic. It dosen’t matter if inthis page there is only one personne. Depending the movie in study, you can propose youself. For the first number, it will be from « Golden Compass » movie (A la croisée des Mondes), you should have to watch the film or already read the book as possible and make a serious and builted critic with a short resume of the movie in some lines and one or two pictures and posters. After it will be others people who will make-up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net
Aredhel Alcarin
Staff Forum
Staff Forum
Aredhel Alcarin

Female
Number of posts : 94
Localisation - Country : En volant avec Ed et Saphira et en admirant le ciel étoilé
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: yes   Team of the Mag - Who make what ? EmptySat 10 Nov - 16:23

Hello Eragon 2008! good I would like to help in all the possible one. If you love I I can contribute the news, photos... everything what me pidais to the magazine because your you know that I have all on Ed. I would like to help in all the possible one, if quereis also I can do of translator of English to French or other languages
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

PostSubject: I ask   Team of the Mag - Who make what ? EmptySat 10 Nov - 16:58

I ask to Angelica and I say to you
Wink
Back to top Go down
Larxene
Staff Forum
Staff Forum
Larxene

Female
Number of posts : 115
Localisation - Country : England
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Mag - Who make what ?   Team of the Mag - Who make what ? EmptySat 10 Nov - 16:59

I did sort something out about translation with Angelica...0_o
Back to top Go down
http://speleersnet.broken-faith.net
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

PostSubject: Angelica decide   Team of the Mag - Who make what ? EmptySat 10 Nov - 17:03

So I know that Angelica take all decision, I only made translations of news... Wink you must all see with her...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Mag - Who make what ?   Team of the Mag - Who make what ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Team of the Mag - Who make what ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ed Speleers France Forum :: Ed Speleers France Projects :: English Part-
Jump to: