Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News on Ed's blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

News on Ed's blog Empty
PostSubject: News on Ed's blog   News on Ed's blog EmptyTue 30 Jun - 22:20

Hello there

I come to pos Ed's words on his site, his blog
Here it is the last one he posted, yesterday :

"What a couple of weeks I have had, I am not going to lie work has been intense as I am seem to be playing the very familiar actors game of hurry up and wait. Waiting to start filming, waiting for a deal to come through that has been promised for what seems like an eternity (will it ever happen? fuck knows!)"

"Lots of positives happening with Firefly as Boogie Woogie just premiered up in Edinburgh which the naturally the whole team are chuffed about as its taken its toll, but for all the right reasons."

"Outside of the time consuming, stressful balance of producing and acting its been quality. I went on the holiday of a lifetime so thank you so so much Barnaby and all the lovely guests at Villa Pino it will be sorely missed perhaps until next year (all those involved can only hope). The week was full of delights the people, location, weather and of course the music."

"So I came back to the post holiday blues feeling which rapidly left my mind as I was invited to Elton John's white tie and tiara party. Cracking night, I went down there with my old mucker Jack and we tore the place up! I think we even out did Ronnie Wood to be honest."

"This weekend I was able to catch up with all the old fellas from my school days as we celebrated our good friend Goose's 21st, thank you for a charming evening hopefully many more over the summer months."

"Take care you lot. X"

See U for the last post of Ed
Sandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net

News on Ed's blog
Page 1 of 1