Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Various things for the book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelica Speleers
Fondatrice
Fondatrice
Angelica Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Localisation - Country : Swiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Various things for the book Empty
PostSubject: Various things for the book   Various things for the book EmptyThu 24 May - 23:54

To start, for those which did not see, of new the topics opened concerning the book I thus invite you has to take share there Very Happy

After having observed the book of WMF, I said myself that for those which do not have a scanner, which lives too far to send their letters or if this one it is lost on the way (Like that of Petitereveuse ever arrived >_>), I accept finally the letters made on world. But there are one or two small conditions: Test personalized, to make so that it resembles to you. With this intention, thus prennez a pretty writing original on www.dafont.com, attention that remains readable nevertheless.
Then always send it to me by email in format .doc

Then, after having observed the book of WMF, I said myself that graphic assemblies could be sympas… I had not thought of it by opening the project book, I had thought of the letters, poems, acrostics and drawings. But those and those which have a talent in graphics, MissEd, Maxine, Bisounours, you can now send to me by email a graphic creation of the postal card (kind Good luck) etc… I accept them with pleasure
Back to top Go down
http://angelicasworld.livejournal.com

Various things for the book
Page 1 of 1