Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelica Speleers
Fondatrice
Fondatrice
Angelica Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Localisation - Country : Swiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008   Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 EmptyTue 30 Oct - 22:04

Source: Shurtugal.com

It was announced today that the Inheritance Trilogy is the Inheritance Trilogy no more - a forth, full-length novel has been added to the Trilogy, expanding Eragon and Saphira's adventures.

"I plotted out the Inheritance series as a trilogy nine years ago, when I was fifteen. At that time, I never imagined I’d write all three books, much less that they would be published" said Paolini. "When I finally delved into Book Three, it soon became obvious that the remainder of the story was far too big to fit in one volume. Having spent so long thinking about the series as a trilogy, it was difficult for me to realize that, in order to be true to my characters and to address all of the plot points and unanswered questions Eragon and Eldest raised, I needed to split the end of the series into two books."

In addition to the announcement of a fourth book in the series, the release date has been announced for the third book, which still remains un-named: September 23, 2008.

Keep checking back on Shur'tugal as we update with even more information regarding Book 3, Book 4, and more! Also, be sure to check back on Shur'tugal and Alagaesia at 5 PM EST for a video announcement from Christopher Paolini!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicasworld.livejournal.com
Aredhel Alcarin
Staff Forum
Staff Forum
Aredhel Alcarin

Female
Number of posts : 94
Localisation - Country : En volant avec Ed et Saphira et en admirant le ciel étoilé
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: oui   Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 EmptyTue 30 Oct - 22:31

yes they ´re greats!!! there are four books good!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: really great   Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 EmptyWed 31 Oct - 14:26

I'm so exciting to read the third...
and it wiil come a fourth... waouh... it will never end !!!
lol!
so Ed will play for total inhéritance I think... cool... we will see him again... and again...
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net
Matheya
Fan interressé(e)
Fan interressé(e)
Matheya

Female
Number of posts : 73
Localisation - Country : Alagaesia
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008   Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 EmptyWed 31 Oct - 18:37

OMG, OMG!!! I can't even express how happy I am!!! I love those books, I love Eragon, and now I lvoe Paolini 'cause he's writting the fourth book!!! Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 0022 Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 0013 Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 0013
YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

LOL... i'm crazy...
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: lol   Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 EmptyFri 2 Nov - 13:51

no no
you're not crazy...
I think we're all crazy about eragon or Ed or two ones...
lol!
for me it's all of them; the same face !!!
I love this man !!!
lol! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net
Matheya
Fan interressé(e)
Fan interressé(e)
Matheya

Female
Number of posts : 73
Localisation - Country : Alagaesia
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008   Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 EmptySat 8 Dec - 19:12

hehe, I compleately understand you! Very Happy

I'm just sad that the third book will come out a year and a bit more from now... Sad I can't wait anymore... They said that it'll go out this summer, and I was all excited and prepeared for it, and now they say that it'll come out at the end of 2008?... I'm dissapointed about that... :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008   Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four Books for the Ineritence Trilogy-Book 3 for Sept. 2008
Page 1 of 1