Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Christmas news Empty
PostSubject: Christmas news   Christmas news EmptyThu 6 Dec - 13:12

Christmas news 004 Christmas news 0071

- Look ! Look ! It's snowing ! everybody turn his eyes
- No ?!
- Yes it's snowing on the Ed Speleers France's forum ! Listen... Silence There's music !
- Oooooooooooooh generale exclamation
- Hey ! But there's another thing ! Did you see ? There are a lot of Christmas partern !
- Ohhhhhhhhhhh generale exclamation

Forum Design

In this end year feasts, the forum put its Christmas colours. The design is Maëlle’s creation, creator of talent and fast (she made this design in 24h Shocked ) on T-d-T. Normaly, it was to be me who had to do it but I’m so long to create a theme, I have many work to do for ESF, as creator of theme on T-d-T and in my real life, I was unfortunatly not inspired. In that fact, I ask for Maëlle who made very beautiful designs for forum and here’s well our beautiful forum ready for Christmas and New Year. We have even right to have all bottoms and one clock Very Happy .

Coming with the design, Maëlle had accepted too to make beautiful special rank for Chrsitmas. So for the moment we have ranks : Fondatrice, Co-Admin, Staff Forum et Staff Magazine. Members normal ranks will come tomorrow very certainly.

Like I say so this in this part of fictive conversation, our beautiful forum wear all its Christmas colours... And waiting for real snow, it’s snowing on our forum. A little Christmas song resound too on the welcoming page from the forum, I will regulary change songs (I have four), then we should hear always the same Wink .

New column - Christmas housework

With this new version comes a little forum housework. Yes I made many subjects in the bin, double subjects, subject who are anymore actives ou in news. I replace too at their place ful of subjects who weren't. Ex : videos from fans in the videos from Edward part, then return to fan creations section.
I ask for moderators to have a look at their sections more attentively for some of them. That include not all of you of course Wink . And members, be careful.

In general way, it looks that my call for the orthograph from the other time worked well, some messages again in sms language but in general the level grow up Very Happy .

Like I annonced in title, news columns are coming on the forum. Then one of them is "From You To Edward", a space to you to post your little messages for Edward... Perhaps he'll come in time to time in unknown, opportunity to say some words to him.
In the part "Scan and Interviews", coming two sub-sections, "Eragon" and "General Edward", yes, Eragon2008 and myself are thinking that it's easyer to find something in all this transcriptions if they are noticed by kind.
And last new column, "Fans Universe", who placed in the part "Discussions & Delirs", a little sub-section with subjects who are speaking about your rooms, collections, etc...

Eragon2008

I'd like to reward his investment on the site and the forum, Eragon2008 gain the poste of Co-Admin, I know that some people will find that a little speed (2 monthes of presence), but Eragon2008, is very very present, she put a lot into with papers, surching of news, and then, taking contacts that we do not prefer, for the moment, to talk about. It is well for me normal that she has to be rewarded in her just value.

Christmas Cards Project - Christmas competition

I retalk to you about Christmas Cards Project, we are now in Decembre and we wish to close cards at the end of Decembre... For the moment, we have 6 or 7 participations who are sure... We wait then for others who come to join us, it's important for the project's survival ! I remind you that you can also buy one or to make one and send me if you don't have any idea for creation.

I'd like well to star a competition aswell for Christmas for the forum to take more happy activities, simply, when I see what the last competition went to be, only one participation, I ask myself many questions... Is that why the prize was a simple kit - avatar + signature ? I don't have a lot of money actually, I can't do many important things to porpose you a competition like the last one... Or then... Two options opens to us :

- One competition with a kit - avatar + signature for the winner
- Or, we are talking together on the site and forum at Allopass and everybody by or call, contribute to give money for futur competitions and projects of the site.

General atmosphere of the forum

Actually, and since 1-2 monthes, I see that we have an activity fall on the forum. Luckly we have a little about ten faithful members who are always coming and posting otherwise there's no more life in here. It's right that actually Ed is so discreet... But with Echo Beach news who are beginning to come (you can have a look at exclusives pictures that Tim West, publicist from Echo Beach sended to us). I well see that some are coming in time to time, including when I send mails at everyone, but they don't post anything or a little. Where are gone all those members from this summer : Yael, E-S, Arya, BillyGirl, and others ? I find it so pity to let us down, then the forum loose his atmosphere that some knew. A part of us try to make live it and for me (and now Eragon2008 too) we spends many time to try to make it convivial puting many new columns, Christmas design, music and flawks, trying to start a competition, project with Wishes cards for Edward... In few days in coming, I will put videos, items, etc... I reserves some. There's a lot to do and you can help to make it live ! It is too the part who Ed isn't but subjects of your life from day to day to talk and to stay moving on... I'm a little disappointed then to see this forum in fall even though I spend many time for you...

subject sended by Angelica in french part and tranlated by eragon2008 ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net
*Lindsay*
*Lindsay*

Female
Number of posts : 18
Localisation - Country : Austria/vienna
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Christmas news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas news   Christmas news EmptyThu 6 Dec - 20:53

the new christmas version is really wonderful!
I like it a lot!
super, *clap* really good! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.razyboard.com/system/user_damieris.html
*Lindsay*
*Lindsay*

Female
Number of posts : 18
Localisation - Country : Austria/vienna
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Christmas news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas news   Christmas news EmptyThu 6 Dec - 21:20

one question:

I've a problem with making parts of my grafics transparent, like the signaure of Eragon2008. My grafics are always rectangular! but I want to make grafics in every size and Design! Wink
pls help me
Back to top Go down
http://www.razyboard.com/system/user_damieris.html
Matheya
Fan interressé(e)
Fan interressé(e)
Matheya

Female
Number of posts : 73
Localisation - Country : Alagaesia
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Christmas news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas news   Christmas news EmptySat 8 Dec - 17:47

I really love the new Christmas design and all the changes! Well done Angelica! I love Christmas, it's one of my favourite times of the year, and I love Ed, so this makes a perfect combination for me! Wink

As for your problem Lindsay, maybe you need a better program for graphic making. You can type "Programs for graphic making", or "Download Photoshop"(it's a great program), and see what you can find. I would also like to suggest Photoshop, 'cause it's one of the best programs for picture editing and siggie, avie, and designs making, at least for me! =)
I'm afraid this is all the help I can give, but I hope I helped you at least a bit. <Smile
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Christmas news Empty
PostSubject: you must use form   Christmas news EmptySat 8 Dec - 17:50

it's normal, you must use form to insert your design in with a mask.
And you must make transparence to have this effect...^^

So with wheach are you working Photophiltre, photoshop ?

Because I know to make it on photopiltre if you explain that you like I think I can do something for you^^
But it's better to talk about that in the good section... Graphic Zone please...Wink

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net
Sponsored content

Christmas news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas news   Christmas news Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas news
Page 1 of 1