Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed Speleers - Jimmy [TheSoapShow.com]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelica Speleers
Fondatrice
Fondatrice
Angelica Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Localisation - Country : Swiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Ed Speleers - Jimmy [TheSoapShow.com] Empty
PostSubject: Ed Speleers - Jimmy [TheSoapShow.com]   Ed Speleers - Jimmy [TheSoapShow.com] EmptyWed 9 Jan - 3:44

Ed Speleers (Jimmy Penwarden, Echo Beach)

“Jimmy is the kind of guy everyone wants to be. However, the Jimmy we see at the start of the series is not the same Jimmy we see at the end. When we first meet him he’s a bit of a happy go lucky ‘Jack the lad’ who’s never been in love and enjoys jumping from bed to bed. Abi changes all that.

She brings out the romantic side in him. He becomes more and more melancholy as the series progresses too. He’s very close to his mother but not so close to his father and sister, although he even shows affection towards Grace at the end.

I think Moving Wallpaper is brilliant - the fact that two shows cross over is such a genius idea. To be honest I didn’t get enough scenes in Moving Wallpaper. If we go to a second series, I’d absolutely love to do more.

I got on really well with the younger members of the cast, Christian in particular. In fact, there was one time where Christian and I thought we had some time off from filming in Cornwall and so we went to visit one of my friends, who lived about 45 minutes away, for the night. However, come nine o’clock the next morning I’ve got about eight missed calls from the Assistant Director! So, 45 minutes away, there’s me running around half naked trying to wake Christian up to get in the car and motor it back to the set. Everything that could’ve gone wrong during the journey went wrong - tractors were in our way, adverse weather conditions, you name it.

I had a go at surfing as it’s always something I’ve wanted to try but I was rubbish at it. It was a great work out once you managed to get out there at 5 o’clock in the morning, it was so peaceful because there’s no one around apart from a few sea gulls flying overhead. Then all the local surfers would turn up and you’d have to leave because you’d look like an idiot.

I think my favourite scene in the show was probably the love making scene… for some reason. The fight sequence with Christian and Jonathan was good fun to shoot as well.”

Image and text © ITV1

Source: The Soap Show

Français

“Jimmy est le genre de gars que tout le monde veux etre. Entre autre, le Jimmy qu'on voit au début de la série n'est pas le même Jimmy que l'on voit à la fin. Quand on le rencontre pour la prmeière fois il est un peu un joyeux et chanceux ‘Jack the lad’ qui n'a jamais connu l'amour qu'en profitant de sauter de lit en lit. Abi change tout ça.

Elle fait ressortir de lui son côté romantique. Il devient de plus en plus mélancolique au fur et à mesure de la série. Il est vraiment proche de sa mère mais peu de son père et de sa soeur, et cela même si il montre de l'affection envers Grace à la fin.

Je pense que Moving Wallpaper est brilliant - le fait que deux shows se croisent comme ça est une marque de génie. Pour etre honnête Je n'ai pas beaucoup donné de scènes dans Moving Wallpaper. Si on part sur une seconde saison, J'aimerai vraiment en faire plus.

Je m'entendait bien avec les jeunes du casting, Christian en particulier. En fait, il y a eu une fois où Christian et moi pensions sortir en dehors du tournage en Cornouailles et donc nous sommes aller visiter un de mes amis, qui vit à 45 minutes à peu près du site, pour la soirée. Et alors qu'il était 9 heures le lendemain matin, j'ai réalisé que j'avais huit appels sans réponses de l'Assistant Director ! Donc, 45 minutes plus tard, il a fallu courir à moitié nus pour réveiller Christian pour retourner sur le site en voiture. Tout ce que j'ai voulu faire durant cette journée dès lors à tourné mal - un tracteur nous a ralenti, des averses, et tout ce qu'on veut.

J'ai pu surfer comme j'aime toujours aimé le faire mais j'étais un peu stressé. C'était un super boulot sortit du fait qu'on devait se lever à 5 heures du mat le matin, c'était si reposant parce qu'il n'y avait personne au alentours et que les vagues étaient giganteques. Donc les surfeurs locaux nous tournaient autour et on devait partir qu'on avait l'air d'idiots.

Je pense que ma scene favorite dans le show était probablement les scènes d'amour… pour quelques raisons. La séquence de bagarre entre Christian et Jonathan était une scene vraiment amusante à tourner.”

Image et texte © ITV1
Back to top Go down
http://angelicasworld.livejournal.com

Ed Speleers - Jimmy [TheSoapShow.com]
Page 1 of 1