Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News from june 3rd 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female
Number of posts : 1051
Localisation - Country : London - UK
Registration date : 2007-08-09

News from june 3rd 2009 Empty
PostSubject: News from june 3rd 2009   News from june 3rd 2009 EmptyFri 5 Jun - 13:34

Hi all

Some news from Ed who sent that on his blog :

"Morning all,

Its been a while since my last post and since I let people down on the webcast problem in Cannes. That will be made up to you all. Its been very hectic in the firefly office with regards to feedback from our trip to the South of France. Met some really fascinating contact out there who bit by bit a re filtering through their projects for us to read. Very exciting times.

Also I am off on holiday very shortly To Ibiza which is going to insane and cannot wait to soak up the sun, music and hopefully women!

Outside possibility of me heading to Milan for a few days which will be very exciting I have some really close friends there who I haven't seen for a while.

Most importantly I am getting geared up to play a Texan in July up in Scotland in a follow up to the original Wicker Man. Then on we go onto the Good War and then I am starring in a road movie with Tom Felton.

So a brief fill in on what is going on more details to follow.

take care all of you and speak soon.

x"

Thank you so much Ed for that great news^^
Sandy

We are now waiting for the next date for th webcast
You can of course comment that here

Source : Ed Speleers.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.ed-speleers-addicts.myfreesites.net
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

PostSubject: Two days later   News from june 3rd 2009 EmptyTue 9 Jun - 10:21

Hehe Ed sent that two days after the last post
Here you are :

"Bollocks! such wicked weather in England, hottest its been in years and then I wake up for work this morning too overcast grey Jekyll and Hyde London."

"Oh well Ibiza next weekend with some quality people I hope you are very excited Mr Blackburn. I want each of you to name their favorite director and why?"

Bye"

I enjoy so much to see he send so much things since he retook his site in hand, I love that
But now I wait hardly for the next chat, to see him again and to hear his sweet voice again^^
I prepared some jokes and I hope to take a real fun
Don't have really questions for him and I prefer to joke with him because he enter in my game each time^^

See you on next update
Kisses
Sandy
Back to top Go down
Ed Speleers France
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ed Speleers France

Female

PostSubject: Hehe, again some news   News from june 3rd 2009 EmptyWed 10 Jun - 13:32

Thanks to Ed to send so often, I don't if he's in a good mood or if it's because he loves us really much, surely both two, but he speak really often thos last times
It's not me who will say something else !!
Then here is what he sent one day and half passed :

"As you may or may not know my film and music tastes are what I would consider eclectic. Covering many genres and decades. Every now and then I go back and I love rediscovering something that I haven't seen or heard in a while. This weekend I sat down with my eldest brother and watched L.A Confidential a movie I hadn't seen in years and being only of the tender age of 21 the film took on a whole new light now I am that little bit older its a genius film. Great cast, costumes and that music set upon a back drop of a growing Hollywood and throw in the one of the most corrupt police forces known you have 2 hours of quality entertainment.

Then my ears have been revisiting Motown classics which I was weened on by my mum. Papa was a rolling stone blasted on and I couldn't stop dancing away. Now I found myself working away to The Velvet Underground waiting anxiously for promising news."

Thank again thousand times to Ed to give us news from him, in professionnal way or personnal ones.
And see you soon of course if Ed send again news, that I'm sure he will do really soon surely.
No nws from the chat again ! I sent a gentle message to thank him for all what he do for us, then for our sites Angie's and mine because without that little news, we couldn't post anything !
And then I think that a chat could be in view very soon if Ed has time to organize it because everybody knows now that The Good War filming will start soon and Ed will move on many things after that, but he will inform us and I will say that to you of course

Kiss and see you soon then
Sandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from june 3rd 2009   News from june 3rd 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

News from june 3rd 2009
Page 1 of 1