Ed Speleers France Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ed Speleers France Forum

Forum consacre a l'acteur Ed Speleers - Forum dedicated on the actor Ed Speleers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eragon Star Did Own Stunts | SCIFI.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelica Speleers
Fondatrice
Fondatrice
Angelica Speleers

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Localisation - Country : Swiss
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Eragon Star Did Own Stunts | SCIFI.com Empty
PostSubject: Eragon Star Did Own Stunts | SCIFI.com   Eragon Star Did Own Stunts | SCIFI.com EmptyFri 13 Oct - 2:22

Français en dessous de l'anglais

ANGLAIS

Eragon Star Did Own Stunts

Ed Speleers, who stars in the fantasy-novel-turned-film Eragon, told SCI FI Wire that he performed as many of his own stunts as the filmmakers would allow. The 18-year-old English actor hung from wires, rode horses and fought with heavy swords in the movie, which brings Christopher Paolini's 2003 best-seller to the silver screen.

"I had some scary moments, some really scary moments, but I did feel safe through it all," Speleers said in an interview. "I wanted to do as much as they would let me do in all those months in Eastern Europe, and every day I thought to myself, 'Wow, can I do it?' and 'Wow, this is huge!'"

Speleers plays the title role, a young farm boy who discovers what turns out to be a dragon's egg in the woods and finds himself caught up as one of the last dragonriders in a war to overthrow a tyrannous king.

Speleers suffered only one slightly embarrassing injury: chafing from the leather trousers he wore while riding. "The most uncomfortable was probably the armor, but that's to be expected," he added. "You get used to it."

Speleers wasn't allowed to do most of the big jumps the film required. But he did most of his own sword fighting, with the help of a good coach. "It was sword fighting with a bit of a samurai style, and there was a lot of concentration required for that," he said.

Speleers, who lives in the English countryside outside London, already knew how to ride horses and said he worked on a farm for a while to earn some extra money. "I wasn't afraid of horses," he said. "I am very comfortable around them. My back is in agony after a bit of riding."

To prepare for the physical role of Eragon, Speleers spent three weeks prior to shooting training for the fighting and riding scenes. Among other things, he learned how to prop up his heavy sword. "Those swords get very heavy when you're fighting someone, and trying raise it high through a long fight can get painful," Speleers said. Eragon opens Dec. 15. —Mike Szymanski

Source: SCIFI.Com

FRANCAIS

La star d'Eragon a fait lui-même ses cascades.

Ed Speleers, qui est la star du film-nouvelle de fantaisie Eragon, dit à Sci Fi Wire qu'il a réalisé la plupart de des cascades que lui autorisait de faire les producteurs. L'acteur anglais de 18 ans a été suspendu à des cables, a monté à cheval et combattu avec une lourde épée, comme décrit dans le best-seller de Christopher Paolini.

"J'ai eu des moments de frayeur, de vrais moments de frayeur, mais je me suis toujours senti en confiance", dit Speleers dans une interview. "Je voulais en faire autant qu'on m'en laisserait faire durant ces mois passé en Europe de l'Est, et chaque jour je pensais, "Wow, Est-ce que je peux le faire ?" et "Wow, c'est énorme !"

Speleers a joué le rôle titre, un jeune garçon qui découvre un oeuf de dragon dans la foret et qu'il va se retrouver impliquer, comme l'un des derniers Dragonniers, à la guerre imposée par un roi tyranique.

Speleers a seulement souffert d'un petit désagrément. L'iirtation que produisait le pantalon de cuir qu'il portait pour chevaucher. "Le plus inconfortable était sûrement l'Armure, mais c'était supportable", ajoute-t-il. "On s'y fait".

Speleers n'était pas autorisé à faire les scène de saut importante que le film nécessaitait. Mais il a réalisé la plupart des combats à l'épée, avec l'aide d'un bon coach. "C'était un peu combattre avec le style d'un samouraï, et cela nécessaitait un maximum de concentration", dit-il.

Speleers, qui vit dans la campagne anglaise en dehors de Londres, sait désormais monter à cheval et a dit avoir un peu travaillé dans une ferme pour se faire un peu d'argent. "Je n'avais pas peur des chevaux" dit-il. "Je me sens à l'aise avec eux. J'avais mal aux fesses à force de monter à cheval."

Pour se préparer au rôle d'Eragon, Speleers a pris trois semaine intensives d'entraînement pour les scènes de combat et celles pà cheval. Parmi d'autres choses, il a appris à manié une lourde épée. "Ces épées deviennent lourdes quand vous combattez quelqu'un, et il faut essayé de la maintenir levée le temps que dure un combat" , dit Speleers. sortie d'Eragon le 15 Decembre - Mike Szymanski

traduction : eragon2008
Back to top Go down
http://angelicasworld.livejournal.com

Eragon Star Did Own Stunts | SCIFI.com
Page 1 of 1